Thursday, September 14, 2006

A sleep deprived mom's day in the life




Ahhh, silence, they are sleeping and I am looking at how cute the little buggers look. I like the first picture for the colours but I like the look of both their faces on the other. I need to go and get Jersey's 1 yr pictures done, I am so negligent with this one. I will get bad mother of the year award for slacking in the #2 sibling department.

Nikyla is now all signed up and ready for dance, she only needs new dance shoes. I know she will love it. She use to watch Chantal's kids and just want to go on stage with them. I can't wait!

Jersey has a nasty cold and I am starting to get one. Nikyla so far, knock on wood, doesn't have one. So this explains Jersey up more often than normal and if you know Jersey's sleep schedule, it's often. She just keeps coughing up phlem and I am sure has a really sore throat. I plugged in on of those vapor thingys into the light socket that heat up and eucalyptus goes into the air.

Dan comes home tomorrow, we have been doing half decent without him and with the help of our IL's, they helped out for 2 days, it was nice. Speaking of doing half decent, I woke up this morning and thought today was Friday, I guess just wishing time for the weekend and I put out our garbage... Then show up at the sitters early, Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually 9am instead of 8:30 so I can bring Nikyla to nursery school. Oh yeah sorry sitter I forgot to tell you this week is staggered and she only went once...oops.

I can't wait for the weekend a bit of a break.... I am in need of a drink and rest.

No comments: