Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Doogie Howser..ish

When I post at the end of the day it kinda reminds me of that show that use to be on ages ago, "Doogie Howser, M.D." He use to type in his computer journal every night about his day. I use to watch that show religiously! I still do like the M.D. type shows, use to love ER and now totally into Gray's Anatomy. However unlike Doogie, I am no genius and I have a family, I am not one of the family.
Speaking of family, what once took me 45 minutes to put down Jersey now takes all of 5 minutes. She goes down like a dream ever since Dan had left me to my own devices, or since she turned 1, not sure what it was. I am knocking on wood pretty darn hard that it stays that way. The only still unsettling thing is that Jersey wakes, screams for about 30 seconds to a minute then goes back to bed. So what I would like to know is why, she puts herself back to sleep but I am not sure why she keeps waking in such a state. I have discussed it with my pediatrician and he is unsure as well, then next route would be to have her in for tests, I am not really ready to go down that road yet. We have had her tested for allergies, tried a number of different stomach meds, which if she misses her Prevacid, she is a total grump the next day. I am hoping whatever it is she grows out of it soon. She is getting better with age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally into House these days, and not only because Hugh Laurie is yummy. I had forgotten about Doogie and his computer diary, but since you mentioned it I can clearly remember now! I used to wonder if Neil Patrick Harris did his own typing LOL!

Five minutes to put Jersey to bed? Gosh. She's beating Madeline by a wide margin ...