Friday, September 08, 2006

Cheers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jersey!! Wow, she doesn't even know it yet, she has been in this world one whole year now. She ate her first muffin, with icing and I think loved it. (pictures to come soon) So to celebrate I will drink tonight without Jersey that I have now made it this far, half decently sane, well no one has had me taken away yet anyway :)
This weekend, we are off to some baby show, my mom, neighbour and friend are going so we're meeting up there. I might enter Jersey in the baby crawling contest, we'll see her mood that day. Then on Sunday we'll have a little party for her with my parents and IL's. Then Monday off to the dr's for the dreaded shot, poor girl.
On another note, we got a new dishwasher and stove, the stove comes Tuesday though, but we have the dishwasher now. We almost have our kitchen appliances complete, after that we only have the hoodrange to buy and then painting. Can't wait to get this pale pink off the walls, doors and trim. They painted EVERYTHING pale pink downstairs, it must have been on sale, the only reason I can figure why they would choose that colour. Although, upstairs, all the rooms were, I changed the girls rooms so far, light blue and the bathroom mint green, so I guess I should be glad they used the pale pink downstairs...silver lining.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

OH I am going to totally miss hearing your stories and picturing your day. I am laughing with tears in my eyes right now.

Jaime said...

I can't beleive you have never heard me complain about the colour of the inside of my house, I loathe it. Always have, just comes down to $$ and time.