Monday, September 11, 2006

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Today was Jersey's 1 year check up and shots and Nikyla got a check up too, since we have changed Dr's. Jersey weighed in at 21lbs and Nikyla weighs in at 29lbs and I totally forget their length, but Nikyla is about 3 1/2 feet tall, I'll measure Jersey tomorrow. Jersey is in the 50% percentile for length and weight, Nikyla is just long and lean, as he put it, she always has been. Let's hope she has my MIL's genes in that department.
We went to Costco today, I love that place, but I should never go.... Really everyone buys stuff they don't need, however I can now officially say I have Christmas gifts for the kids started :)
For Jersey's birthday we got her some nesting blocks, a digital monitor, a tent type thingy. My parents got her some Baby legs, a very cute outfit, walker (was in the TRU flyer, Bruin Bear), just to name a bit. My IL's got her a necklace and outfit, SIL painted her a piggy bank with her name on it and a deposit and a nice picture frame. Other SIL got her a gator thing and a cute outfit as well. That is all I can think of right now so over all she did very well :)
On doing very well note, I have been spoiled a bit lately, as I think Dan figured I had a rough year. AT my birthday not only did he get me the ring I wanted he surprised me with the matching necklace. Then later he bought me a 24 of Blueberry Woody's, my fav drink, although I am partial to the Twisters now. Then our dishwasher broke and he went and bought us a new one and a new stove while he was at it, I am badly wanting to finish our kitchen. Then I wanted to start badminton and he goes out, without me reminding him and gets me a new racquet and carrier brings it home and says there now you can go and gives me $$ for the sign up. But you know when you give them an ounce they want the whole bottle and more. So I want to say thanks without it going to his head!

No comments: