Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Flying Solo

Today is one of the first days that Dan will be gone for 4 days, coming back on Friday. It was really nice of my IL's to stop by tonight to help me out. She brought me dinner, we already had eaten but tomorrow night I don't have to cook now :) My IL's are very thoughtful and helpful, they are coming by again tomorrow to watch the kids so I can go sign up Nikyla for dance.
On an exciting note, Nikyla's first day of Nursery School was today, she is returning from last year, but she loves school. I think she likes saying she goes to school because all the older kids go to school and she can feel a part of it too.
The girls first day at their new sitters was today. Kelley said that they did very well, Nikyla was only there half a day but Jersey was there the whole day. Both did awesome, let's cross our fingers for this to be consistent. Although it might be a bit flustered the next couple of days, getting me and both the kids ready and fed. Gotta love coffee to kick start your mornings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice of your IL's to come and bring you supper. Hope you enjoy your time alone with the girl's. I'm sure you'll be quite happy when Dan comes home on Friday.

Jaime said...

Yes my IL's are thoughtful.
Actually it hasn't been bad at all. The only major hardship is Jersey not sleeping because of a nasty cold.