Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Who didn't love this show?

Some trivia I came across... see how you do!

Question 1: In the sleepover episode, which 2 characters crashed the party by taking pictures of the girls?
Brandon and Steve
Dylan and Brandon
Brandon and Jim
David and Scott

Question 2 What was the name of the mean girl that Kelly invited to the sleepover party during season 1?
Leslie
Amanda
Laura
Maria


Question 3 Who was the first man that Valerie went out with in Beverly Hills?
David
Steve
Brandon
Dylan


Question 4 When Dylan took Gina to the hot club in L.A., who did she say asked her where she got her shoes?
Jennifer Lopez
Beyonce
Jessica Sinpson
Paris Hilton


Question 5 What did David write in the sand to profess his love to Donna?
I love Donna!
I love Don!
Will you marry me, Donna?
Donna is my true love!

No comments: