Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm late, I'm late...

You know the rabbit in Alice in wonderland, well I feel like him a bit lately. Going from, what are we going to do today at our leisure most of the time to go, go, go. The kids seem to be handling it fairly well though. Our sitter, who totally undercuts her skills, is doing a fantastic job. The kids love going there and Jersey is starting to move more now trying to keep up with the kids. Her 2 oldest kids help watch and play with Jersey and she just loves them. Which is a big feat since Jersey doesn't like almost anyone except me. So I do have to get my butt in gear and find a sitter for when the school year starts. I love where the kids are now, but I totally understand our sitter's view, kids in school, ahhhhhhhhh, some peace and quite for a bit, her kids are all over 3. Kids under the age of 2 really need alot of supervison and when you have done it 4 times with your own kids and made it through with most of your sanity, you usually need a break. Nikyla is going though a bit of a spell lately of some terrible 3's but I think it is due to all the change. So this week on my #1 things to do is find a sitter!!

No comments: