Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's a song about ABC's

Our mornings start out usually around 7am. Nikyla has now been trained not to get out of her room until the clock has the 7 on it, then she gets out of bed and goes downstairs very quietly and turns on the TV. Sweet! I have been waiting for this day, we can both sleep in now until 7, as long as Jersey cooperates and stays asleep until 7, which is usually. So then Dan watches the kids while I get ready and he feeds them. Then I get all of our stuff together, do hair and head out the door, I can usually accomplish this within 45 minutes to an hour. On the drive to the sitters Nikyla always watches the same movie, Sesame Street - What's the name of that song. I highly recommend this to anyone who has kids who love to sing, this has been one of her favorite movies since she was about 15 months, it taught her the ABC's. So every morning I usually listen to Nikyla doing her rendition of the ABC's along with Patti LaBelle and all of the moves and long holdings of the note, it is a sight to see and sound to hear. A wonderful and entertaining way to start to every morning, puts the biggest smile on my face. Then when the song is all done I clap for her and she just loves it!

No comments: