Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ideas anyone?

Ok, so I have been neglectful of this journal for a wee bit. However my rant didn't improve my comments, as the previous post sits at 0. I will type on.
Let's see, work is going well, knock on wood. Jersey has her bottom molars and working on her top ones as well as getting her eye teeth in, she hasn't been sleeping well AGAIN. Previous to this teething she was getting much better, so I am hoping she gets all these teeth then maybe some well rested nights ahead...soon! It does get a little difficult some days to keep my eyes open during morning meeting, if my days weren't so full I may have dozed off at some point in time. Nikyla is doing well, getting more of a 'tude but dealing with it, nothing too terrible. I had her at work today for the afternoon as it was staff appreciation day. She had a blast, and I was happy to give her some one on one time with mommy. Although, she is very busy planning Jersey's first birthday party. She has many a scribbled notes lying around and knows if you attempt to throw one out, that is one she needs. She will pick the theme and cake and we will go pick this up together, I am hoping this will ease the blow that it will be Jersey's day and people are there for her and Jersey will be getting the gifts. However she will be there in the shadows since she planned it all and I will have loot bags for the kids, so some sort of gifts, oh and mom got them matching bracelets that have their names on it, so another gift for both. On the subject of her birthday, it won't be too big, Nikyla had a big one and Jersey will have one too, fair is fair. However she needs NOTHING. Really truly nothing, there are too many toys here now. So now I have nothing special to get for her for her birthday....

No comments: