Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Summertime

Ok so as the Summertime is hitting us, I have stopped to think about what exactly are we going to do or how are we going to fit it all in.... We are on our way to the Toronto Zoo next week, I am very excited for. Then probably the rest of the time going between my parents place, Storyland, visiting the Beach and splash pads around Ottawa, playdates and the cottage, nice and relaxing until I start work at the end of July... which I am not looking forward to but who does, right. At least the hours are great 8:30-3:30 and they are flexible too, which is such a bonus for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been to the Toronto Zoo before? I'm curious - we might stop over in TO in September instead of flying straight from St. John's to Edmonton in one day!

Jaime said...

I have and it is awesome! There was a Daniel Cook episode of him at the zoo, I didn't see it but apparently there is a kids place where they can go underground and come up just like ground hogs or something like that. There is a lot to see, I will give it a whole review and put up pics when we get back... that might help you decide.
There is A LOT to do in TO if you are going to stop in. Let me know if you are and I can send you some fun family stuff if you want.