Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mayhem & Milestones

Ok so Jersey who just turned 9 months a couple of days ago has hit a many of milestones over the course of the past month. She has learnt to crawl, but she wasnts to stand more than anything, so running into her getting into her crib and getting all excited because in that place is where she can stand, all by herself. She seems very proud and happy about that, which is fantastic, however it was trying for a while to put her down to sleep. Ah, sleep, she has sleep issues, she doesn't like to stay sleeping, hoping she will catch on soon that it is the best when you get a good night sleep. She claps, waves and laughs a lot, coos and is smiley, all very cutesy things. Anything her big sister is playing with or is interested in Jersey is interested in, I have a hunch that might never change. Somedays I can't wait for her to be able to talk to me and other times I just love the stage she is at and never want her to grow up anymore!
Nikyla turned 3 last month, THREE I have a 3 year old. Hard for me to imagine, time just flies by so quickly.... It seems like just yesterday we were planning our May long weekend bbq party at our house and boom my water breaks the day before and we have to call everyone and cancel but ended up with the best party ever with a new member. Nikyla like I mentioned in my earlier post, is an awesome big sister and love attention. She plays dress up, role plays, dances, sings, all the wonderful girly things. We never went through the terrible 2's so I am wondering if I will get hit with the terrible 3's... So far, knock on wood, I am so lucky thus far.
Here is Jersey

Here is Nikyla

No comments: