Friday, June 09, 2006

Introduction

I have been thinking about starting my own blog for a little while. Going and putting my life and my familys personal details on the internet.... So why do we do it? Why do I want to do it. I don't know but I think it's an online journal of life and we/I sometimes need to vent, seek information or help and it is easier to take in writing or from strangers... So here I go...

I'll start with when I think I started my 'grown up' life. I got married in the Dominican Republic in 2002, ah it was beautiful there and a beautiful 9 days. We had 27 other people come along with us and it was the best vacation and I hope we can have another one again... sometime. When we got back my husband, Dan and I decided the time was right to start a family since we had just bought a house. Our first daughter, Nikyla was born in May 2003. It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I love being a mom! After a year I went back to work and we knew we didn't want to have our kids too far apart so just over 2 years later along came girl number 2, Jersey, born in September 2005.
And pretty much that takes us, in very short form, to the present....
Jersey just turned 9 months and I have to go to work in just about 2 months, I am not looking forward to it. Mainly because I am nervous of taking over my friends job, it is a job for a 1 year term, not a life long career and I want to go in work my hours and get out and get back to our kids. I am sure all my worries will be put to reast once I start and get settled, I hope. We plan on having #3 just after Jersey turns 2. I do like the idea of them being about 2 years apart, ideally.
Well that is about enough for a start I think... More tomorrow, I have a 9 month old that doesn't like to sleep through the night still.. Till tomorrow... *night*

No comments: