Thursday, June 15, 2006

I like it when I am right!!

Ok so a couple of things happened today. First off we went to the pediatricians and he confirmed what my friend told me Jersey has had since birth, reflux. My bonehead of a regular Dr wouldn't agree I am sure, he thinks I am crazy to be thinking that there is or was something wrong. I have been having her checked out since birth, I kept saying I think that something is bothering her and he kept saying nope nothing wrong and dismissing me...I wasn't happy, until finally he said to me I think she is fine and you should just let her cry it out, I will refer you to a Pediatrician and when he tells you everything is fine then will you let her cry it out?.. So now she is taking baby Zantac and is doing excellent tonight so far, fingers crossed! I know it might take a bit BUT I see a bit of a change even with the one dose. So I am VERY excited about that, knowing I might get more sleep very soon.
Second, I had a feeling Jersey was teething for the past couple of weeks and I finally saw one pop through today! Her incisors are on their way in. Hopefully now she will stop biting my shirts and shoulders when I am holding her...although she thinks it is hilarious, little devil that she is.
She waves, like a queen I might add. The Dr waved at her today and she waved back to my astonishment, the waving isn't new but the waving on command is... good girl, now just to work on the speaking command.

No comments: