Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Method

This is my first product review, on here. I am loving the Method products sold in Shoppers Drugmart. They are non-toxic, biodegradable, natural, animal cruelty free, powerful, great smell and didn't dry my hands. The stainless steel cleaner is fantastic and leaves a beautiful finsh AND I feel more comfortable with it since it is all organic. I have tried the all purpose cleaner too, the lavender scent, seems to work great as well, next I might try the after shower cleaner since I won't have as much time to clean, not that I did ever have time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Shopper's here only has the all-purpose cleaner, wipes, and dish soap in the pink grapefruit scent, but I'm just delighted as I waited several months for them to arrive in Newfoundland. I am actually going to clean my countertops with the all-purpose cleaner tonight! That's cool about the stainless steel wipes ...