Monday, July 17, 2006

Cobalt

I have been very nervous and empathetic for Dan, which if any of you know me, know this is soooooo unlike me. He has been driving a car that is way beyond it's due, we are at 355,000 kms on a 1994 Cavalier LS, no a/c and barely any breaking system or hood...everything under the car looks like it is going to fall off. These summer days have been so hot and hazy, and he does not handle the heat and humidity well. So you can imagine when he gets (to work or) home he is a little cranky or wants to stay indoors as we want him to head outdoors 'cause we are done with our afternoon nap and Nikyla needs someone to help her ride her bike. So today we signed our way to a new car. We are now the owner of a Rally Yellow Cobalt. The new bundle arrives this Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, congrats Jaime! I have car envy (mine's a '93 Tempo - hee hee). I love yellow cars! I hope that Dan enjoys the air conditioning :)