Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weekends

On the weekends I like to 'do' things. We usually get up and all watch Nikyla dance, then we head somewhere after for a little family shopping. This weekend though I don't know if we will. We were suppose to go to Hershey's with our neighbor and her daughter, however I am sure you have all heard by now it is closed down. SO, either we post-pone and go another time OR I might suggest to go see a movie. Either Happy Feet or The Santa Clause 3... OR go to the Children's Museum (this website needs major work) on Sunday and then after watch the Imax Ocean movie. Decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My big kids went to see IMax Deep Sea with their grandparents. They both liked it, but said there were some 'scary' parts to it. But nothing really bad. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.