Friday, November 10, 2006

Anticipation

For the first time since Nikyla has been born, Dan and I will have the house to ourselves on Monday!! I never thought I would see this day so soon... Dan and I both have a stat day on Monday and the kids are going to go to the sitters. Our selfish day, I can't WAIT!! We have planned to sleep the morning away and in the afternoon go in town to visit our friend who just had their first baby and go shopping. Shopping, just Dan and I, that's it, no wee ones. First I said we need to stay home and clean up the house, then after a second I said screw it we are doing whatever we want. I asked my MIL the other day if she would take our kids for an afternoon while we cleaned the house, we'll do it then... probably :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day off without kids (even if you are at home) easily feels like a two day vacation. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day off without the girls. I'm so glad you decided to forego the cleaning for sleeping and shopping. Have fun!