Friday, November 03, 2006

Movie Review

We have been having a bit of an internet connection issue. So as to my 2 previous posts that are lost in cyberspace this week, here goes another try.
I am a bit hot and bothered tonight. You see my neighbour called me and she, another friend and I went to go and see a movie, Departed. The yummy/drool factor in this movie is over the top. Leonardo DiCaprio is H-O-T!! I am not a big Leo fan, I mean I like his movies but not ooh ahh I have to go see Leo type girl. Women run out and watch this amazing movie. Leo drooling aside, which is hard to do, it is an awesome movie. I give it 5/5 stars, loved it. My heart was racing the whole movie. Jack is phenomenal in it, as usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your lost posts, Jaime!

You know, I'm not normally a Leonardo fan, but I could be swayed :) I'm looking forward to seeing the new Bond flick - I think I saw a preview for it last week! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I've heard nothing but good things about this movie. Maybe I'll take Shaun to it this weekend. I've never been a huge Leo fan, so I'll have to report back on how hot he was in this movie if we go.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!