Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Resolutions

The break and time with the whole family and friends has been great! Now I really don't want to go back to work. When do I ge to win the lottory???
Christmas was fantastic this year. Nikyla's expressions and comments were just so cute. "Santa was sneakin' mom" and "Do you hear that?" with her hand up to her ear, "I think I hear Dasher on the roof". We had been singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer before she went to bed. Jersey had fun ripping the wrapping paper and playing with everything. Ah, until next year.
Speaking of next year, we ring in the New Year soon. No sitters the night of, so we will be low key but that will be ok. Nice and relaxing just before back to work...ugh. My next years resolution is to start a better workout routine. Anyone else have any resolutions??

No comments: